Shameful man forced to commit to thoughts of bestiality

An embarrassed local resident has described how his girlfriend accidentally forced him to think about sex with a horse while he was alone. The confession came in hushed tones in a pub setting to a friend last night.

'Frank' described what led up to the event one recent morning.

"We'd been sexting each other dirty pictures the night before - Melissa had texted me a couple of photos of her breasts. I had sent back a willy pic. You know yourself. The next morning I was lying in bed and a multimedia message came in at 8 a.m. from her. I had been, you know, just working my way up to things. I reached for the phone, figuring, you know, her new picture would help."

'Frank' opened the picture message moments before his imminent "arrival". The photo was accompanied by the caption:
"Look what I saw while out for my morning constitutional! Majestic! XXX Melissa"
'Frank' laments the fact that he was already "fully committed". He came to a split second decision - and it was a decision that he says he had very restricted choice over. If he had opened the image even a moment earlier - he claims - he could have averted the sexually aggressive thoughts that consumed him regarding the photo.

"I saw the picture and I thought 'Oh no!' My heart sank. I had to make a determination with limited options, so I just gritted my teeth and I let it all out!"

Have any of our readers had similar experiences? What would you have done in Frank's situation? Let us know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: JIHADI A Love Story by Yusuf Toropov

Dead Men Naked by Dario Cannizzaro

The Survival Girls Book Review