Ancient Wisdom Soundbites Exegesis

Ever since Moses went up Mount Sinai and sat down for a sleep on a patch of dodgy mushrooms, the ancients have been delivering up wisdom!

"You alone fill this universe."
~Ancient wisdom of the Ashtavakra Gita.
But if I ALONE fill the universe, then where the hell did you come from, with all of your wisdom?

Note: "You alone" is most probably a philosophically idealistic concept, where you create the universe. You are responsible for your own positive or negative energy. And to paraphrase Walt Whitman, "Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you." But still: What are YOU doing here if I alone fill the universe? Huh?





All well and good, but you can imagine somebody telling you this while he's sitting on your sofa, picking his nose, and wiping it into the upholstery.



"Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away your joy."~Unknown
The man who wrote this is an anonymous plonker. I don't want to bring my granny to the hospital. It takes away my joy. So piss off, granny!

Finally, put any words of kindness, wisdom or joy in a little graphic so that they appear more profound. Here's something I mocked up after taking a selfie lighting a cigarette under a streetlamp:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: JIHADI A Love Story by Yusuf Toropov

Dead Men Naked by Dario Cannizzaro

The Survival Girls Book Review