Like, Google Maps, please give a little context...

This is the first map to pop up when you're looking for the Azores. I have no idea where it is in relation to the rest of the world. Google Maps, I know there's probably a button or an icon I can click, and within ten seconds I can see it's in the middle of the Atlantic, but, like, why do I have to even do that?

Couldn't you do a little thumbnail map alongside, and tiny red dot? Or a choice of two maps, each one taking up half the screen, one of the world or the region, and one, like, fully zoomed in? Like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like...[SPLUTTERS IN FRUSTRATION.]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: JIHADI A Love Story by Yusuf Toropov

Dead Men Naked by Dario Cannizzaro

The Survival Girls Book Review