A plea about getting real...

I'm not following you back because you are not real. None of you with the same background actually exists as a human being. When I follow one of you, with your similar blue backgrounds looking like the Zombie Virtual Illuminati, I am DMed with a request to buy more Not Real followers. Despite your protests to the contrary, they're not real either. Ironic, that I am messaged by not real people, who insist there are many more people ready to follow me, who are equally as real. But I'm not going to engage with not real people.

I can envisage one point at which I might buy not-real bot-real followers: If I reach my following limit and I want to follow many more people. This is not an ideal scenario for me. Ideally, you should get real. Then I might follow you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: JIHADI A Love Story by Yusuf Toropov

Dead Men Naked by Dario Cannizzaro

The Survival Girls Book Review