Flahavan the Eunuch Psychic

Ask Flahavan!

Flahavan is a psychic arsonist with exceptionally enhanced extra sensory perception.


Flahavan Ext 666



Hello. Me name Flahavan. Me ammo a eunuch psychic. This is correct. Me ammo the best – ONE the best – eunuch psychics in the world. I flap the cards to see your future!

Alongside with Lady Miss Trixibelle Merriweather and Dr WayneFox, I vill provide the cards for your future for the whole show! The whole kid and kaboocklah dána!

Lady Miss Trixibelle Merriweather Ext Fibonacci
Dr WayneFox Ext 333
 

So call me now or I’ll bleedin’ bursht yeh! This one big time opportunity for you – the only opportunity for you to love me long time! Five dolla! Ten dolla! Today! As tomorrow, I go to Ljubljana for special event! It is Festivales am стряпчий по темным делам!

I am the primo expert numero uno! I am the priority coz me ammo a eunuch psychic!

Because I am the best eunuch psychic!

Phone me now please or else e-mail me please or I’ll bleedin' rip da baalleex off ya! So make with the Irish porridge and email me – Flahavan, the totally eunuch psychic – now! Haha!



Hi Flahavan,



I used to think which the words “that” and “which” were interchangeable. I’ve since been informed which I am wrong. I’d like to know if you could share that I should use - and in that situation.


Thank you.

Reginald [Real name withheld].


Flahavan’s answer:

Me ammo a completely eunuch psychic! Let me flap my cards for answer! I wishing for you NOW! You get the 6 of Tentacles and the 3 of Testicles and the 4 of Pentacles! And green means go so One two three GO!

First things first – if the information is extraneous or additional, use “which.”

Second of all, if the meaning within the clause is integral to the information imparted, use “that.”

Case closed. I’m finished with this guy! NEXT! Too late out of time in five moments! Bye bye Tchuss!

For psychic readings from Doctor Wayne Fox, click here now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: JIHADI A Love Story by Yusuf Toropov

Dead Men Naked by Dario Cannizzaro

The Survival Girls Book Review